Fiduciary & Trust Administration
Fiduciary and trust administration services are a part of wealth management that deal with managing and protecting the assets of individuals, families, or organizations that have been placed in trust. The purpose of these services is to ensure that the assets are managed in accordance with the trust’s terms, and that the trust’s beneficiaries receive their intended benefits.
As part of our trust administration services we act as a fiduciary, which means that we have a legal duty to act in the best interest of the trust’s beneficiaries. This involves managing and investing the trust assets, maintaining accurate records, and ensuring compliance with tax and other legal requirements.
How We Can Help
PWM Planning can provide a range of services for trust administration, which involves managing and distributing the assets of a trust according to the terms specified in the trust document. Depending on services needed, our role may include:
- Assisting with the management of the trust assets, including investments and other financial instruments.
- Helping to implement tax effective strategies for the trust.
- Advising on the distribution of trust assets to beneficiaries, ensuring that distributions are made in accordance with the terms of the trust document.
- Monitoring and managing the trust’s expenses, including legal and accounting fees.
- Keeping beneficiaries informed about the status of the trust and any changes that may affect them.
- Ensuring that the trust is managed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Trust administration can be complex, and PWM Planning provides these services to help ensure that the trust is administered in a professional and efficient manner. We leverage our expertise in financial management, investment, and tax planning to provide comprehensive trust administration services to clients.
LPL Financial Representatives offer access to Trust Services through The Private Trust Company N.A., an affiliate of LPL Financial.
PWM Planning and LPL Financial do not provide tax advice or legal services. Please consult your legal advisor regarding your specific situation.